- Multidisciplinary background in user experience, graphic design, business and front-end web development.
- Co-founded the Barcraft eSports movement
- Volunteer bug hunter for Cloud Imperium Games; formerly Antumbra, BlackBerry, Nullsoft, MediaMonkey and Valve Software.
- Blogs infrequently. Enjoys pinball, raw minerals and art with a heavy dose of texture.
You should contact
or or via
- My repos
- I'm following 30 other code repositories
Articles & Achivements
- August 8th, 2014 Interviewed by GosuGamers
- April 9, 2012 Quoted by VegasINC
- August 22, 2011 Quoted by BlogTO (WSJ scooped)
- 2014 Paypal BattleHack Toronto participant
- 2012 NYSE opening bell ceremony participant, Startup Weekend
- 2010 Lead the 'Changing the World' category winning team, Startup Weekend Toronto
Streamlined, data driven, intuitive.
The greatest user experience is invisible, it's innate. An intuitive experience is best when driven by research data; personal intuition may not reflect that of the project's majority persona. Iterate, iterate, iterate.
2014 Design Highlights
Animated Emoticons - Dota 2 Workshop, Valve Software
- Bounty Rune
- Exploding Gold
- Being Salty
- Hooked Em'
- Give Diretide!
- Too Cool
- 4x Multicast
- The Cheese
Shirt design, WeLoveFine
E81 hybrid Nokia / HP WebOS device mockup 2011
Non-obstructing walkway solution using reclaimed utility poles, OCAD 2010
Brand refresh + turntable slipmat, Ravetrax
2007 #1 , #2 , #3 , #4 Animated banners, WTFServe Forum targeted ad campaign
2010 Estate of David Gahr, Getty Images
Technical planning, purchasing, oversight and documentation of digitization efforts; leading to a smooth and successful acquisition by Getty Images.
Personally processed and restored high value negatives, color slides, and contact prints featuring: Andy Warhol, Allen Ginsberg, Arethra Franklin, Billy Joel, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Dolly Parton, Elton John & Bernie Taupin, Eric Clapton, Georgia O'Keefe, Herbie Hancock, Janis Joplin, John Lennon, Miles Davis, Phil Collins, Rolling Stones, Simon & Garfunkel, Ted Nugent, and many others.
↕ Miles Davis - processed negative and contact print
↑ Bruce Springsteen ↓ Dolly Parton
↓ Sonny Terry
↓ John Lennon - contact print
2014 Dota 2™ Autograph Processing
The International 2014 event, Valve Software. Collecting, digitizating and creating game-ready assets of over 165 autographs from players, production and workshop contributors during the event. Collaborated with multiple on-site translators and staff.
Released as in-game update as well as redeemable cards given out by professional players to personalize virtual cosmetic items.